FDSA provides a large number of programs and services that are of significant importance and value to our members.
Member Benefits Include:
- Forever Tribute Funeral Orders
Funeral orders are now easier than ever. As funeral directors, we spend a good deal of time reaching out individually to suppliers for our funeral orders (Casket, Vault, Urns, Memorial Cards, etc.). Those days are NO MORE. Forever Tribute created a free online form that allows funeral directors to submit all their orders in one place. A simple click of the button, and your funeral orders are submitted automatically via email. Join Today!
- Access to Business Insurance
- We offer one of the finest insurance programs for funeral service through the McCutcheon Insurance Agency. This includes automobile and establishment liability and workman's compensation and the service provided is exceptional.
- Employment and Labor Law Telephone Consultations
- Pre-Arranged Funeral Trust
- FDSA operates the FDSA Pre-Arranged Funeral Fund which is the depository of Regular and Affiliate member's preneed funds. This fund is professionally invested and managed. Nearly all bookkeeping functions are done for participants.
- Access to Music Licensing
- Continuing Education Programs
- Continuing education programs are offered throughout each year for members and other funeral professionals. A wide variety of seminars are offered for the benefit and interest of those who attend.
- Resume Bank
- Liaison with other organizations
- FDSA maintains an ongoing liaison with pertinent government agencies at all levels. We try to assist you with questions and concerns you may have.
- Collective Bargaining (for Regular Members)
- Collective bargaining with Teamsters Local 727 is done on behalf of FDSA Regular Members regarding funeral directors, embalmers and livery drivers.
- Public Affairs/Legislative Monitoring
- We monitor legislative initiatives at all levels of government and work with other funeral organizations to ensure the protection of the rights of funeral directors.
- Funeral Flags
- Incident Forms
- Social Programs
- Annual Tradeshow
- Free Classified Newsletter Advertising
For further information, please call 410-940-6359 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.